Why Do You Need An Energy Efficient Hot Water Tank?
Water heaters can consume up to 25% of your home’s energy use. That’s more than any other system aside from the HVAC. If you want to save some money on your energy bills, you need a modern and energy-efficient water heater. Here are some reasons why you should consider replacing your old one:
- Old System – If your water heater is more than 10 to 12 years old, it won’t be as energy-efficient as modern systems available in the market. Older heaters would also breakdown and underperform more often, so you’ll end up spending more money on your energy bills and repairs than on a replacement.
- Poor Heating – If the water isn’t warm enough, you won’t have a satisfactory bathing experience. If it’s too hot, you can get scalded during the shower. While replacing some components and repairing the system can offer some temporary relief, you should consider replacing the heater entirely to get a more reliable supply of hot water.
What’s Included in Our Water Heater Installation Services in Edmonton?
We are completely focused on customer satisfaction so we always make sure that we get the installation is right the first time. Here’s what we do after you call us in for a hot water tank installation project:
- Look at Your Requirements – Out expert technicians will take your requirements into account before they recommend a system. They’ll note the number of bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms in your property and determine just how much heating you need.
- Great Products – Our company has been a part of this industry for several years now so we know how different products perform after they are installed. Our technicians will offer unbiased advice on brands and suggest a water heater capacity that will fit your unique requirements.
- Expert Installation – The technicians will follow the manufacturer’s guidelines on every water heater installation and make sure the system works efficiently before they consider their job done.