Cost: $7199 to 8199*
*Exact pricing is determined at the time of your free in home estimate. There are many variables that determine cost. The two biggest are the size of the home and the level of efficiency desired.
Multi-Stage Air Conditioner. Efficiency ratings of up to 21.20 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner!
Discover absolute home comfort with the XC21, engineered for quiet and highly efficient operation. Exclusive SilentComfort™ technology works to maintain a more consistent temperature throughout your home, while helping to keep energy costs under control.
COMFORT AND EFFICIENCY COME TOGETHER PERFECTLY.
The XC21’s multi-stage operation allows it to fine-tune your cooling, humidity levels and energy use by matching output to demand.
Humidity levels can drastically affect how the air in your home feels. It can make the air feel up to 8 degrees warmer than the actual temperature. By working with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system, the XC21 can preserve your comfort in every way.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
You’ll hardly know it’s running
The XC21 uses SilentComfort™ technology to reduce operating noise, making it the quietest multi-stage air conditioner you can buy*. Even when installed outside a bedroom window, it lets you rest peacefully.
- The quietest two-stage central air conditioner you can buy
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 69 dB, approximately 20% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
- SilentComfort fan grille—provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system****; compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in your home’s air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
Get Financing As Low as $35/per month!
We Offer Various Monthly Financing Options.
- Get your ideal improvement for an affordable monthly payment.
- Receive a significantly lower interest rate than a credit card, which can have rates as high as 29%.
- Pay off at any time.
- Pay with hassle-free direct debit payments or even put your payments on your credit card
- Add value to your home with the most energy efficient option
- Invest in added upgrades now instead of costly repairs later.
AIR MILES ®?
Yes, you can those too.
Get Miles: Customer’s of Furnace Family get 1 Mile for every $20 spent with any installation or service (excluding tax).
We Are A Lennox Premier Dealer
Lennox Residential is a leading provider of innovative, home heating and cooling systems. Those identified as Lennox® Premier Dealers™ have been singled out for delivering the highest standard of HVAC service and care. They are trained and dedicated to satisfy all your needs so you can enjoy the best home comfort possible.
We provide furnace installations within 50km of Edmonton and also serve: St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan and Beaumont.