Bradford White – Atmospheric Vent
High Performance Power Vent Hot Water Tank.
These water heaters utilize a draft diverter and are atmospherically vented with capacities ranging from 29 to 60 gallons and inputs ranging from 30,000-50,000 BTU/Hr.
Energy-saving efficiency with the Bradford White Brand.
- Bradford White ICON SystemTM—Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials
- Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell—High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions. Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3×4 “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter—Allows either 3″ or 4″ vent connections with inputs of 40,000 BTU/Hr. or less. Over 40,000 BTU/Hr. has the 4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper-proof design.\
- Vitraglas® Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Resettable Thermal Switch—Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapor burn inside of the combustion chamber or restricted air flow.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.