Bradford White – Atmospheric Vent
High Performance Power Vent Hot Water Tank.
These water heaters utilize a draft diverter and are atmospherically vented with capacities ranging from 29 to 60 gallons and inputs ranging from 30,000-50,000 BTU/Hr.
- Bradford White ICON SystemTM—Intelligent gas control with proven millivolt powered technology and built-in piezo igniter. A standard, off the shelf thermopile converts heat energy from the pilot flame into electrical energy to operate the gas valve and microprocessor. No need for external electricity.
- Enhanced Performance—Proprietary algorithms provide enhanced First Hour Delivery ratings and tighter temperature differentials
- Intelligent Diagnostics—An exclusive green LED light prompts the installer during start-up and provides ten different diagnostic codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Pilot On Indication—Flashing green LED provides positive indication that pilot is on.
- Separate Immersed Thermowell—High-strength advanced polymer composite thermowell provides isolation between electric temperature sensor and surrounding water. No need to drain the tank when removing gas valve.
- Maintenance-Free—No regular cleaning of air inlet openings or flame arrestor is required under normal conditions. Sight Window—Offers a view into the combustion chamber to observe the operation of the pilot and burner.
- Factory-Installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System—Cold water inlet sediment reducing device helps prevent sediment build-up in tank. Increases first hour delivery of hot water while minimizing temperature build-up in tank.
- Pedestal Base.
- Water Connections—3⁄4″ NPT factory installed true dielectric fittings.
- Factory-Installed Heat Traps.
- Protective Magnesium Anode Rod.
- 3×4 “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter—Allows either 3″ or 4″ vent connections with inputs of 40,000 BTU/Hr. or less. Over 40,000 BTU/Hr. has the 4″ “Snap Lock” Draft Diverter.
- T&P Relief Valve—Installed.
- Low Restriction Brass Drain Valve—Durable tamper-proof design.\
- Vitraglas® Lining—Bradford White tanks are lined with an exclusively engineered enamel formula that provides superior tank protection from the highly corrosive effects of hot water. This formula (Vitraglas®) is fused to the steel surface by firing at a temperature of over 1600°F (871°C).
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation—Covers the sides and top of tank, reducing the amount of heat loss. This results in less energy consumption, improved operation efficiencies, and jacket rigidity
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor Design—Flame arrestor is designed to prevent ignition of flammable vapor outside of the water heater.
- Resettable Thermal Switch—Proven and reliable bimetallic switch prevents burner and pilot operation in case of ongoing flammable vapor burn inside of the combustion chamber or restricted air flow.
- Advanced Temperature Control System—Microprocessor constantly monitors and controls burner operation to maintain consistent and accurate water temperature levels.
AIR MILES ®?
Yes, you can those too.
Get Miles: Customer’s of Furnace Family get 1 Mile for every $20 spent with any installation or service (excluding tax).
Hot Water Tank Installation & Repair
We provide hot water tank repair and sales within 50km of Edmonton and also serve: St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Devon, and Beaumont.