COMFORT. SAVINGS. PERFORMANCE.
Beat the summer heat with a Franklin brand DSXC16 R-410A Air Conditioner — a unit that provides you with high efficiency, reliable performance and quiet operation. This air conditioner’s worry-free operation and outstanding features add up to outstanding comfort and energy-saving value compared to lower SEER units.
Energy-saving efficiency with the Franklin brand.
Up to 16 SEER performance
ComfortNet™ Communication System compatible
- High-efficiency cooling performance
- ComfortNet™ Communicating Systems compatible
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant
- A two-stage UltraTech Copeland® scroll compressor
- Factory-installed, liquid line filter drier
- 5mm copper tube/aluminum fin conden coil (on select models)
- High and low-pressure switches • Quiet operation ensured by: a high-density foam compressor sound cover
- Efficient condenser fan motor
- A wire fan discharge grill
- A louvered cabinet made of heavy-gauge galvanized steel that protects the coil • Appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time
- AHRI certified
You can be assured that your Franklin brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet cooling all year long. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially-designed wire discharge grille. Additionally, the two-speed operation of the condenser fan motor allows your outdoor fan to run more often at a lower speed.
The heart of any furnace is the heat exchanger. Our aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil have been tested to industry standards. For further safety and reliability, we also include a quiet, efficient hot surface igniter that helps ensure safe start-ups and maximum igniter life
Always in pursuit of the highest performance and efficiency, our engineers are constantly evaluating the latest and most reliable technology and applying it to every Franklin brand air conditioner. But best of all, your new air conditioner is compatible with the ComfortNet™ system of communicating products. With a large assortment of built-in features, your contractor can auto configure, monitor and review data from the system. This allows for optimum performance and accurate detection of any system-related issue.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.