COMFORT. SAVINGS. PERFORMANCE.
You can count on your Franklin brand GSX14 Air Conditioner to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days. Your Franklin brand air conditioner starts with a high-performance compressor that operates in tandem with our high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components together cool your home effectively.
Energy-saving efficiency with the Franklin brand.
Up to 15 SEER performance
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant
- A high-performance, energy-efficient compressor
- 5mm copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coil (on select models)
- A factory-installed liquid-line filter drier
- A high-efficiency condenser coil made of corrugated aluminum fins and rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing
- A three-bladed fan and a louvered sound-control top – all of which add up to quieter system performance
- A louvered cabinet made of heavygauge galvanized steel that protects the coil, while its appliance-quality, post-paint finish resists the effects of weather and time
- An attractive design, finished in an architectural gray color that complements any home environment
- Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) certified
We know that the last thing you want to hear at night is a noisy air conditioner starting up. So, we build our Franklin brand GSX14 Air Conditioners with sound-dampening features that help ensure that your cooling system doesn’t interfere with a good night’s sleep. We rely on a quiet condenser fan system – a three-bladed fan and a unique louvered sound-control top – to reduce fan-related noise. Your Franklin brand GSX14 Air Conditioner will keep your home cool and comfortable, year after year
The heart of any furnace is the heat exchanger. Our aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil have been tested to industry standards. For further safety and reliability, we also include a quiet, efficient hot surface igniter that helps ensure safe start-ups and maximum igniter life.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.