COMFORT. SAVINGS. PERFORMANCE.
Up to 96% AFUE performance
The Komfort King brand (By Goodman) exclusive to Furnace Family, GMVC96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage heating and a variable-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance.
For reliable warmth and money-saving energy efficiency.
Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Komfort King brand variablespeed gas furnace typically runs up to 90% of the time in the low-speed capacity on most days. But when the temperature outside is frightfully cold, this furnace quietly ramps-up to high-speed capacity to deliver all the warm, comfortable heat your home needs. When operating at low-speed levels, your Komfort King brand gas furnace consumes less energy to keep your home comfortable.
Features & BenefitsQuiet You Can Count On!ReliabilityComfortNet™
- ComfortNet™ Communicating Systems compatible
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Long-life, durable silicon nitride igniter system
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED display
- Colour-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Thermally insulated cabinet provides air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise
Your Franklin brand Furnace uses a multi-speed blower motor and sound-isolated blower assembly to reduce the noise levels common in other furnaces without these features. Add an insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet, and the result is… quiet comfort. Unmatched combination of performance, efficiency and affordability. That’s just what you’ll get with Franklin
The heart of any furnace is the heat exchanger. Our aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil have been tested to industry standards. For further safety and reliability, we also include a quiet, efficient hot surface igniter that helps ensure safe start-ups and maximum igniter life.
The Franklin brand GMVC96 Gas Furnace is ComfortNet™ compatible. Homeowner benefits of this system include: advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the system’s performance.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.