Komfort King GMVM97
COMFORT. SAVINGS. PERFORMANCE.
Up to 97% AFUE performance
The Komfort King brand (By GoodMan) and exclusive to the Furnace Family is GMVM97 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with modulating gas valve and a variable-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance.
For reliable warmth and money-saving energy efficiency.
Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Komfort King brand modulating gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature in your home. A modulating gas furnace optimizes its heating output to maximize indoor comfort and lower energy costs. When operating at low-speed levels, your Komfort King brand gas furnace consumes less energy to keep your home comfortable. In addition, the 98% AFUE rating on this gas furnace means that 98 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home
- ComfortNet™ Communicating Systems compatible
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Durable silicon nitride igniter • Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- Thermally insulated cabinet provides air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise
Your Franklin brand GMSS92 Furnace uses a multi-speed blower motor and sound-isolated blower assembly to reduce the noise levels common in other furnaces without these features. Add an insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet, and the result is… quiet comfort. Unmatched combination of performance, efficiency and affordability. That’s just what you’ll get with Franklin
The heart of any furnace is the heat exchanger. Our aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil have been tested to industry standards. For further safety and reliability, we also include a quiet, efficient hot surface igniter that helps ensure safe start-ups and maximum igniter life.
The Franklin brand GMVM97 Gas Furnace is ComfortNet TM compatible. Homeowner benefits of this system include: advanced diagnostics, automatic maintenance alerts, and continuous monitoring of the system’s performance.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.