Komfort King GMEC96
COMFORT. SAVINGS. PERFORMANCE.
Single-Stage, Multi-Speed Gas Furnace. The Komfort King brand (By GoodMan) and exclusive to the Furnace Family – GMEC96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage heating and a multi-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance.
For reliable warmth and money-saving energy efficiency.
Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Komfort King brand multi-speed gas furnace typically runs up to 90% of the times in the low-speed capacity on most days. But when the temperature outside is frightfully cold, this furnace quietly ramps up to high-speed capacity to deliver all the warm, comfortable heat your home needs. When operating at low-speed levels, your Komfort King brand gas furnace consumes less energy to keep your home comfortable. Compared to single-speed furnaces, the 96% AFUE rating on this gas furnace means that up to 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home. Some older central heating systems are rated at 60% AFUE.
- Aluminized-steel tubular primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Efficient and quiet multi-speed ECM motor
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Thermally insulated cabinet provides air leakage of less than 2% to maximize heat transfer efficiency and lower blower noise
Your Franklin brand GMSS92 Furnace uses a multi-speed blower motor and sound-isolated blower assembly to reduce the noise levels common in other furnaces without these features. Add an insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet, and the result is… quiet comfort. Unmatched combination of performance, efficiency and affordability. That’s just what you’ll get with Franklin
The heart of any furnace is the heat exchanger. Our aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger and stainless-steel recuperative coil have been tested to industry standards. For further safety and reliability, we also include a quiet, efficient hot surface igniter that helps ensure safe start-ups and maximum igniter life.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.