Exacting precision keeps you as comfortable as can be.
LOTS OF COMFORT, WITHOUT A LOT OF NOISE
- The Power Saver™ constant torque motor in the EL195E adjusts airspeed based on demand. That lets it operate more efficiently than a standard motor.
- The EL195E offers an efficiency of up to 95% AFUE. That means comfort all winter long, without worrying about your energy bill.
Because it’s made with special sound-absorbing materials, the EL195E operates at very low sound levels. And because it has a Power Saver constant torque motor, you won’t ever hear loud startup sounds.
- Low-Speed Circulating Fan: Instead of your typical furnace fan that kicks on and off after blasting the home with a burst of hot air, the low-speed circulating fan continually moves warm air throughout the home to maintain balance and provide the best in comfort.
- Secondary Heat Exchanger: Older furnaces that only have one heat exchanger waste a lot of heat to exhaust. The EL195 captures that excess heat and uses it to increase comfort within your home.
- Improving Air Quality: The continuous low-speed fan increases that number of times the air in your home is cleaned by the furnace filter. With this feature, you will enjoy fresher air with each breath you take.
- Duralok Plus® Heat Exchanger: At the heart of your new furnace is the heat exchanger. When yours is constructed with patented ArmorTuf™ steel, you guarantee true dependability for your furnace’s entire lifespan.
- SureLight® Igniter: This silicone nitride igniter provides an on-demand ignition source for your gas furnace that is designed to last long and perform consistently.
- SureLight® Control Board: This control board will orchestrate your furnace’s operation and provide direct-readout diagnostics. So, when the technician arrives to provide furnace repair, your unit will assist him in a speedy diagnosis and correction to the problem.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger. 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
- Efficiency Rating (AFUE): up to 95
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.
We Are A Lennox Premier Dealer
Lennox Residential is a leading provider of innovative, home heating and cooling systems. Those identified as Lennox® Premier Dealers™ have been singled out for delivering the highest standard of HVAC service and care. They are trained and dedicated to satisfy all your needs so you can enjoy the best home comfort possible.
We provide furnace installations within 50km of Edmonton and also serve: St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan and Beaumont.