TWO-STAGE HEAT, ONE SERIOUS COMMITMENT TO PERFORMANCE.
Makes you feel great even in the summer!
The EL296E also has the power to make your home feel better during summer months. By operating at its lower speed, air spends more time in contact with the outside coil, the cooling engine of your air-conditioning unit. This helps reduce moisture levels inside your home to enhance your comfort.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Having a new furnace that is up to 95% energy efficient with the fuel that it consumes is good news for our planet and for your budget. As this system puts your fuel to good use, you will also protect our planet from excessive energy waste that is typical of older, less efficient furnaces.
- Dual-Fuel Compatibility: The system will be able to determine which fuel would be most efficient to use based upon the weather and the comfort demands of your home.
- Completely Insulated Cabin: By lining the cabinet with special sound-proofing materials, any noise is contained within the unit. This feature effectively prevents disruptions in the home that are typical with older heating systems.
- Two-Stage Heating with Continuous Fan Operation: Single stage furnaces run on “high” around the clock causing excess noise. Your two-stage EL296E furnace will vary speeds between “high” and “low” to keep operating noises at a minimum, efficiency at a maximum, and comfort in perfect balance.
- Duralok Plus® Heat Exchanger: The heat exchanger is the core of your new furnace, and when yours is made from patented ArmorTuf™ steel, you are ensured true dependability for the life of your heating system.
- SureLight® Igniter: This silicone nitride igniter provides an on-demand ignition source for your furnace that is designed to last and perform consistently.
- SureLight® Control Board: This control board will orchestrate your furnace’s operation and provide direct-readout diagnostics. Then if something does go wrong, the unit can be quickly diagnosed and repaired.
- Solid Exterior Finishing: The cabinet on your new furnace is protected by top-notch breakdown resistant polyester, textured-paint finish.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger. 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
- Efficiency Rating (AFUE): up to 96
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.
We Are A Lennox Premier Dealer
Lennox Residential is a leading provider of innovative, home heating and cooling systems. Those identified as Lennox® Premier Dealers™ have been singled out for delivering the highest standard of HVAC service and care. They are trained and dedicated to satisfy all your needs so you can enjoy the best home comfort possible.
We provide furnace installations within 50km of Edmonton and also serve: St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan and Beaumont.