Furnace Parts & Filters
Furnace Parts & MERV Filters
The Furnace Family carries various parts & filters in our showroom. Chances are we may have what you need already in stock. Either fill out the form below or give our office a call to request your part. Please note: parts are only available for pick up Monday to Friday.
We carry most brands
We carry parts for almost any furnace brand including Lennox, Goodman, Franklin, Trane, Carrier, Amana, American Standard, Coleman, etc. Please check with our team!
Common Furnace Parts
Furnace Ignitors, Flame Sensors, Blower Motors, Furnace Switches - are usually in stock depending on the furnace, we can also order in any parts you may require.
MERV Furnace Filters
We stock MERV 11 & 16 Furnace filters in the most common sizes in our showroom. Lennox Genuine OEM Replacement Media Filters. Request yours today.
Request Your Furnace Part or Filter Online. Please have Your Model # Of Furnace.
Call us directly at:
Parts pick up during business hours:
Monday to Friday 8:00-5:00pm
Please Note: There is no exchanges, Refunds or warranty on parts not installed by Furnace Family.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.
Furnace Tune Up & Maintenance
How comprehensive is our Ultimate Energy Saving Furnace Tune-up? Our certified HVAC specialists will perform a full 25-point heating system inspection and overall safety assessment. Regular furnace maintenance, along with periodic checkups by a licensed heating professional, are essential for continued safe and efficient operation of your furnace.
- Check Blower Speed
- Check Blower condition
- Check motor condition
- Visually inspect all computer boards
- Test thermostat function
- Inspect and test burner
- Check and adjust gas pressure
- Inspect and test ignition
- Inspect and test safety controls
- Inspect and test inducer exhaust motor
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Check/ Change filter (filter extra)
- Check Humidifier (pad and cleaning extra)
- Inspect and test Flame sensor
- Inspect all furnace drains (high efficiency furnace)
- Inspect all exhaust venting
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Check and calibrate air flow
- Visually inspect outdoor exhaust terminations
- Check gas connections.
- Check intake and exhaust vents when accessibly
- Visually inspect ductwork
- Check combustion air intake
- Check any mechanical dampers (Hoyme)
- Check any additional indoor air quality add ons