Furnace Family is seeking an HVAC Helper. One Year Residential Experience a must.
As we say, we hire for attitude, train for skill. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every customer.
Scope of work generally includes the following, but can also include a wide variety of other tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist with Installing Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, thermostats, etc.
- Educate customers on the operation of their equipment
- Leaving the customers house clean and tidy, as if we were never there!
- Make each customers experience an outstanding one.
- Attending company meetings and training
- Promoting the Furnace Family membership to customers and our referral program.
- At least 1 year as a Helper /Assistant to HVAC Installer. Residential Experience.
- The ability to juggle many “balls in the air” during busy times.
- Exceptional customer service skills when dealing with customers
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude
We offer great pay, an amazing work culture and health benefits. This is a unique opportunity for the right “can-do” attitude applicant to join an ever growing team!