Envirosense® Power Vent
POWER VENT DESIGN FOR INSTALLATION VERSATILITY.
The Envirosense® Power Vent is an ENERGY STAR® qualified, 50-gallon, 76,000 BTUgas water heater, equipped with a fully submerged, spiral-shaped condensing heat exchanger. This design provides much greater heat transfer surface than a standard straight flue tube, resulting in 90% thermal efficiency and higher hot water output than standard 78% efficient water heaters. With a 22” diameter, the Envirosense Power Vent can be installed in less space than a 75-gallon unit and delivers greater recovery and lower operating costs.
Delivers hot water shower after shower… at a continuous flow of over 3 gallons per minute.
The Envirosense® Power Vent is an ENERGY STAR® Qualified high efficiency condensing gas water heater. It has a spiral heat exchanger that helps keep hot combustion gases in the tank longer which means the water will heat up faster.
• Modular blower, with 120V, 60Hz electrical system (5 amps or less), 6-foot cord with standard 3-prong connector
• Combined horizontal and vertical vent runs terminating through outside wall, using ULC S636 PVC, CPVC or polypropylene pipe as follows: 2˝ pipe allows vent runs up to 25 equivalent feet 3˝ pipe allows vent runs up to 65 equivalent feet 4˝ pipe allows vent runs up to 125 equivalent feet
• Supplied with PVC pipe and elbows to connect heat exchanger outlet to blower, including condensate elbow and drain, and ULC S636 PVC Vent Attenuation Assembly (VAA)
SIDE-MOUNTED TAPS FOR RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS
• Hot and cold side taps allow for combination systems for water heating plus space heating, radiant floor heating or other applications requiring a recirculating hot water loop
• Plugs for recirculating taps are shipped with water heater Intelli-Vent™ GAS CONTROL WITH SILICON NITRIDE HOT SURFACE IGNITER
• Premium-grade hot surface igniter eliminates standing pilot
• Electronic circuitry provides superior system diagnostic capabilities plus extremely precise temperature control
With a 22” diameter, the Envirosense® Power Vent can be installed in less space than a 75-gallon heater but will deliver greater recovery rates and lower operating costs.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified with a 94% thermal efficiency
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.