The Envirosense® Power Vent is an ENERGY STAR® qualified, 50-gallon, 76,000 BTUgas water heater, equipped with a fully submerged, spiral-shaped condensing heat exchanger. This design provides much greater heat transfer surface than a standard straight flue tube, resulting in 90% thermal efficiency and higher hot water output than standard 78% efficient water heaters. With a 22” diameter, the Envirosense Power Vent can be installed in less space than a 75-gallon unit and delivers greater recovery and lower operating costs.
The Envirosense® Power Vent is an ENERGY STAR® Qualified high efficiency condensing gas water heater. It has a spiral heat exchanger that helps keep hot combustion gases in the tank longer which means the water will heat up faster.
• Modular blower, with 120V, 60Hz electrical system (5 amps or less), 6-foot cord with standard 3-prong connector
• Combined horizontal and vertical vent runs terminating through outside wall, using ULC S636 PVC, CPVC or polypropylene pipe as follows: 2˝ pipe allows vent runs up to 25 equivalent feet 3˝ pipe allows vent runs up to 65 equivalent feet 4˝ pipe allows vent runs up to 125 equivalent feet
• Supplied with PVC pipe and elbows to connect heat exchanger outlet to blower, including condensate elbow and drain, and ULC S636 PVC Vent Attenuation Assembly (VAA)
SIDE-MOUNTED TAPS FOR RECIRCULATING SYSTEMS
• Hot and cold side taps allow for combination systems for water heating plus space heating, radiant floor heating or other applications requiring a recirculating hot water loop
• Plugs for recirculating taps are shipped with water heater Intelli-Vent™ GAS CONTROL WITH SILICON NITRIDE HOT SURFACE IGNITER
• Premium-grade hot surface igniter eliminates standing pilot
• Electronic circuitry provides superior system diagnostic capabilities plus extremely precise temperature control
With a 22” diameter, the Envirosense® Power Vent can be installed in less space than a 75-gallon heater but will deliver greater recovery rates and lower operating costs.
Our technicians will follow the manufacturer’s guidelines on every water heater repair. We provide hot water tank repair and sales within 50km of Edmonton and also serve: St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Devon, and Beaumont.
We offer unbiased advice on brands and suggest a water heater capacity that will fit your unique requirements. We take note of the number of bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms in your property and determine just how much water you need before we recommend a hot water tank.
We Are The ONLY Dealer In Alberta Offering AIR MILES® Reward Miles! Furnace Family is proud to offer it’s customers Miles on installation and service work performed. Be sure to check our current promotions and offers. Ask your home comfort advisor for more information or simply call our office.
SERVICE PROMISES ♥
At Furnace Family, we greatly value our customers. Our service promises stand for what we believe every customer should experience. We are committed to honesty and high ethical standards. Everything we do, is about taking care of you, our customer.
Furnace Family strives to be as fair as possible with our prices. If you find a lower price with a comparable company, on the same furnace or air conditioner we sell, with a similar warranty, we will either match it or beat it. We want your business.
If you have Furnace Family out to fix your furnace or AC on an emergency basis but find that replacing your unit is a better option, we will get it running if possible and give you 30 days to replace your furnace or a/c if you go with us we will refund the cost of the parts used, we hate high pressure sales.
Furnace Family will always put our existing customers first!! We advertise 24 hour service and we mean it; if our customers need us they get priority over new customers. Once you’re in our family we will look after you.
Furnace Family started offering this service after hearing stories of perfectly good furnaces being replaced just to sell a new unit or lack of technician skill to fix it. Call us and we will give you a honest opinion for free. Over the phone or in person.
The most important thing a company has is its reputation. Furnace Family stands behind all of our work and our great staff. We promise to do our best never to leave a customer unsatisfied with our work. We will always make things right, be that an extra visit or a full refund; we never want to leave a customer unhappy with our service… never ever.