Variable-speed airflow means consistent comfort.
Variable-Speed, Two-Stage Gas Furnace | Elite Series. The EL296V can adjust its airflow speed, allowing it to gently disperse even heat throughout your home. Variable-speed airflow also prevents blasts of air when the system starts.
Two stages of heat, a smart choice all around.
- Energy Efficiency Rating: The EL296V’s AFUE rating of 96% will bring the cost of your now sky high gas bills back down to earth!
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Meeting the current ENERGY STAR standards for new furnaces takes dedication to saving our planet and saving our customers money! The EL296V exceeds these standards by carrying a 96% AFUE rating!
- Dual-Fuel Compatibility: The system will be able to determine which fuel would be most efficient to use based upon the weather and the comfort demands of your home.
- Variable Speed Blower Motor: By having the flexibility to automatically adjust operating speeds this blower motor is able to match output with heating demands of the home. This motor also saves you money because it uses two-thirds less electricity than the single stage motor that you probably have been using in your old furnace.
- Stainless Steal Secondary Heat Exchanger: Older furnaces that only have one heat exchanger waste a lot of heat to exhaust. The EL296V Gas Furnace captures that excess heat and uses it to save you money while increasing your comfort.
- SilentComfort™ Technology: Achieve near silent operation through this feature’s ability to rid your home of noisy start ups and shut downs that are typical with older furnaces.
- Sound-Muffling Insulation: Lennox has lined this system with sounds absorbing materials that contain any noise within the unit leaving you with a whisper quiet furnace.
- Hard-Wearing Steel Cabinet: Keeps the sounds of furnace operation within the system while protecting its most vital components.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve: When this dual capacity gas valve is paired with a variable speed motor, the furnace is able to pinpoint output to equal the home’s exact heating needs. This reduces waste and ensures ultimate comfort control.
- Superior Humidity Control: This furnace can also adjust the flow of air to match the humidity requirements of the home. Homes that have balanced humidity are far more comfortable and waste far less energy!
- Secondary Heat Exchanger: In Edmonton winters, you can’t let any heat go to waste! Your EL296V will conserve excess heat within the furnace and transfer it to the air in your home with the help of this secondary heat exchanger.
- Low-Fan Speed: You can keep the air moving in between cycles with the automatic low fan speed offered by the variable speed blower motor. Better circulation increases indoor air quality and keeps the temperatures consistent even when the furnace is not running
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime Warranty on Heat Exchanger. 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components. This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage with product registration.
- Efficiency Rating (AFUE): up to 96
With industry-leading efficiencies of up to 98.7% AFUE*, the SLP98V can save you hundreds of dollars in utility costs every year.
Committed to Excellence.
Find out what our customers in Edmonton are saying about us. Click here to read all our great Google Reviews.
We Are A Lennox Premier Dealer
Lennox Residential is a leading provider of innovative, home heating and cooling systems. Those identified as Lennox® Premier Dealers™ have been singled out for delivering the highest standard of HVAC service and care. They are trained and dedicated to satisfy all your needs so you can enjoy the best home comfort possible.
We provide furnace installations within 50km of Edmonton and also serve: St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Leduc, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan and Beaumont.