Are you looking for a reputable, stable company with supportive management who will value what you bring to the organization? Come work for the premier Air conditioning and heating specialist in the Edmonton area now expanding to plumbing!
We are currently looking for Residential Plumbing and Drainage Service Technicians to join our growing team.
About the Role
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 4-years’ experience in residential plumbing and drainage service
- Residential plumbing experience is required for application consideration.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot on plumbing and drainage systems
- Sump pump experience an asset
- Class 5 license with a clean driving record
- Self-motivated and fit in with our family culture
Preference will be given to applicants who are journeyman plumbers or apprentices in their final year of training with extensive experience working independently.
This position is ideal for someone who is immediately seeking long-term employment. If you are a self-motivated individual with great work ethic and the personality to help with customer satisfaction, then we would love to get to know you! We focus on 100% customer satisfaction as the plumbing division grows there will be room for advancement. Top wages and benefits we believe in training and having a great work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person