Furnace Family is seeking an HVAC Service Technician. Furnace Family is one of the largest HVAC (heating and air conditioning) companies in the Edmonton area.
As we say, we hire for attitude, train for skill. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every customer.
Scope of work generally includes the following, but can also include a wide variety of other tasks and responsibilities:
- Able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required (weekends/on-call)
- Educate customers on the operation of their equipment
- Service equipment (furnaces, air conditioners, hot water tanks, etc.)
- Make each customers experience an outstanding one.
- At least 3 years in HVAC service in RESIDENTIAL A MUST.
- Gas fitter or refrigeration ticket is a bonus!
- Hold a valid Driver’s License with a clean record
- The ability to juggle many “balls in the air” during busy times.
- Exceptional customer service skills when dealing with customers
- Entrepreneurial can-do attitude
We offer great pay, an amazing work culture and health benefits. This is a unique opportunity for the right “can-do” attitude applicant to join an ever growing team!