Large (More than 2100 Square feet), Medium (1500-2100 Square feet), Small (Less than 1500 Square feet)
Daikin DM 96 Furnace
$6,000.00 – $6,800.00
*Pricing is subject to site inspection. Any extras required for installation are not included in the online price.
- Multi-position installation: upflow – horizontal left or right
- Compatible with the Daikin One+ smart thermostat and other Daikin communicating equipment
- Durable tubular stainless-steel heat exchanger
- Secondary stainless-steel heat exchanger for increased efficiency
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed indoor blower motor
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Durable silicon nitride igniter
- Self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the system for consistent reliable operation
- Two-stage gas valve
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Optional continuous air circulation to keep the air moving throughout the home
- All models comply with CA Low NOx standards
- Can not be installed in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD).
The Daikin brand DM96VC Variable-Speed Two-Stage gas valve communicating systems furnace provides exceptional indoor comfort and quiet operation. This furnace features a stainlesssteel tubular heat exchanger and durable silicon nitride ignition system. With its two-stage gas valve and variable-speed airflow system, the DM96VC provide homeowners with comfort all season long.